Our Wearable Waste Fashion Show

On Thursday, Room 6 and Room 7  had a Fashion show. We used recycled materials to make an outfit.  l used feathers and cardboard  and paper. I was going to be a king. I had a crown and a cape and a staff. I struggled with my crown and paint.

I was thinking about the colour for the cape and I used yellow. I painted my name red and my crown was coloured yellow and orange and a little bit of red.

I decided to colour my staff purple because it is one of my favourite colours when we did our fashion show I felt nervous I walked by my self and I bowed down in the middle of the room then I went out of the room and it was the other peoples tern to go in the middle when they all went pass we all had to go on stage and all of the people that was watching were shouting louder than a elephant when we all came I was happy and cheerful.

When we all left the stage everyone that was watching left to go to their class room. After they left we all went to the room and we took a photo of everyone that was in the show. This was the best week at school ever.